Friday, March 29, 2013

Chairs and chocolate :)

I bought these chairs
nearly a year ago,
for just a tiny few dollars
at auction.
They were covered in dust and dirt
but I knew they had good bones:)
 
 
Well...
the other day when I was making
my little heart block,
and pondering what to do with it,
I had a thought.
It happens sometimes,
the thought bit :)
I wondered if I could make it fit
the chair.
Thought it might make
quite a nice addition
to my bedroom if it worked.
So....
I've had a go...
 
 
...and I'm loving the chair.
 
 
Really happy with it :)
 
 
It is the most fabulous
glorious
autumn day here.
Not a breath of wind,
warm and mellow,
and I'm thinking (again:)
that just maybe
 it's time for an afternoon
coffee
and a little treat or two :)
 
 
Have a lovely relaxing
chocolately
Easter.
See you :)
Jenny
 
 

4 comments:

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

The chair looks just beautiful!

By Hoki Quilts said...

Hey, you have every right to be pleased with your chair. It has turned out so lovely - so what are your plans for the other?
Have a wonderful Easter break
hugs - Miche'le

Deb said...

Jenny, your chair looks amazing with your heart on it. I'd be jumping up and down if I had made it, love,love, love it.
Happy Easter

Leeanne said...

What a lovely up cycle! Great thinking, what will you do with the other? I see the paint work has a slight 'distressed' look, how did you achieve this look?
Mmmmm I feel it is time for a coffee & MORE chocolate too!
have a happy chocolatey munchin' weekend.