Friday, January 31, 2014

Finished it!

I don't know about you,
but I'm way too good
at starting projects and
not
finishing them!!
 
Well,
not this time.
Knitting needles have a new home :)
 
 
... look at them,
all happily squirrelled away ...
 

 
... you know how you get an idea
and sometimes
it actually does come together
pretty much as you imagined it.
Well, 
this one did and
 I really like it :)
 
 
I used a gorgeous old duchess cloth
as the base and then stitched
random
favourite
 bits and pieces
all over it
and of course a little stitching,
buttons and lace ...
 
 
... this is what I find,
when I open the bag,
choose some needles,
and start another project ...
 
 
... have a happy weekend :)
See you
Jenny :)
 
 

6 comments:

Leeanne said...

*Smile*

mausimom said...

*W*O*N*D*E*R*F*U*L*L*L*L*L*

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

It is just soooooo beautiful, congrats!

Elizabeth said...

That is a good start for the year Jenny. It is gorgeous

Stina... said...

L O V E L Y !!!!!! :0))))

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Hello Jen
This is the most beautiful knitting bag I've ever seen!
EXQUISITE work.
Shane